We're Here To Help When You Need Us Most
We see emergencies during our normal business hours, weekdays from 7:30am–8:00pm and weekends from 9:00am–3:00pm.
After business hours we refer to Animal Emergency and Specialty Center in Parker (720-842-5050) but we will monitor your pet’s condition overnight directly with the emergency hospital.
Many situations are an emergency so call us immediately if your pet is:
- Having trouble breathing
- Unable to walk or put any weight on a leg
- Injured after being hit by a car
- Injured after falling from a tall height
- Having a seizure or fainting
- Vomiting repeatedly or has dry heaves
- Bloated or has a distended (extended) abdomen
- Sick from having eaten something poisonous or chewed/swallowed anything dangerous (d-CON, marijuana, etc.)
- Unable to open an eye or has an eye injury
- Not able to urinate or defecate
- Having a hard labor (longer than a half hour)
We are located right on Smoky Hill Road between Orchard and Liverpool in the Smoky Hill Health Plaza.
Click the map to quickly get detailed directions to us.